Our folding wall consists of individual sandwich panels hinged together to give an even appearance when closed. They can either be suspended from, or moved along, an overhead track or can be maneuvered on an ultra-low profile floor track system with a ceiling-mounted guiding track.
The hinged panels are pushed together and will interlock to form a flat wall. The panel construction consists of an aluminium frame, high quality particle boards and contains high-performance sound-absorbent materials. Acoustic integrity is completed by fixed top and bottom sweep seals.
Key Features and benefits
- hinged panels for quick and easy operation
- robust aluminium frame construction for demanding environments
- wide range of surface finishes
- the entire weight of the wall is supported by the underlying floor
- end door provides access to adjoining rooms